Labour exploitation and work-related crime: a problem analysis and prevention framework
- The first version of this position paper was written by members of the Advisory Board of the Politeia Project, which includes representatives from EMCDDA, EUCPN, UNODC, and APSIntl...
- An effective PPP takes the form of a durable collaboration in which all partners take on specific tasks in order to achieving shared and durable goals.
- EUCPN Newsletter April 2023: High-risk victim groups: Preventing repeat and secondary victimisation
- EUCPN Newsletter March 2023: Initiatives on work-related crime and the role of law enforcement in prevention
- How to prevent online fraud
- Happy Holidays and warm wishes for the New Year!
- ECPA 2022: who are the winners?
- Working with a particularly vulnerable crime victim & using behavioural insights to raise awareness on domestic burglary prevention
- ECPA competition: working with a particularly vulnerable crime victim
- Events and initiatives on crime prevention