2009 Best Practice Conference
Preventing crime and victimisation among children and young people. Current and future challenges school, cyberspace and recruitment to criminal groups.
The winning entry, Kiva from Finland, received an award that was presented at an official ceremony.
All photos by: Pernille Tofte
- Best Practice Conference 2009 - Programme (3.5MB)
- Plenar Session Effective methods to reduce school bullying (1.7MB)
- Plenar Session_Some Lessons learnt in Youth Violence Prevention (1.2MB)
- Plenar Session_EU Kids online (1.3MB)
- Plenar Session_The International Juvenile Justice Observatory Strategy (2.3MB)
- Recommendations - EUCPNs recommendations out of the conclusions of the Best Practice conference (84KB)
- Plenar Session_Preventing Antisocial Development in Children and Youth_What Works (3.6MB)